BitWell AMA | Introducing Rangers Protocol: Rangers Protocol, the Next Generation Metaverse Infrastructure
On April 14th, Nicolas, Chief Business Officer of Rangers Protocol visited the BitWell community and brought a wonderful sharing with the theme “Rangers Protocol, the next generation metaverse infrastructure”.
The following is a review of the full content of this community sharing!
1. Could you please give us a brief introduction of the Rangers Protocol and what problems it intends to solve?
Rangers Protocol is a blockchain infrastructure for the future virtual world. It is a high-performance engine for complex development and data migration. Rangers Protocol is fully compatible with Ethereum, professionally supports NFT and complex applications, and integrates and expands cross-chain, NFT, EVM, and distributed network protocols.
Rangers Protocol tends to solves the problem of complex applications.
In the industry, through Rangers Engine, we mainly solve the problems of complex application development, high-frequency interaction, and the developer’s high threshold.
For the community, Rangers Protocol solves the problem of high gas fees caused by network congestion for users and allows to achieve real-time confirmation of transactions. Through Rangers Connector section, we mainly solve the problem of asset cross-chain security and ultimately keep NFT data and assets safe during the cross-chain process.
In the future, Rangers Protocol will add new toolsets and IDEs functions to ease the development.
2. How does the Rangers Protocol ensure users’ asset security and in what ways?
First of all, Rangers uses the consensus mechanism of VRF+BLS. The randomness and unpredictability of VRF and the complexity of the BLS cryptographic algorithm can ensure the security of assets.
Secondly, Rangers’ asset cross-chain is the complete transmission of NFT data and status. The principle is that the project party needs to register the NFT contract of the source chain and the target chain in the cross-chain bridge. At the same time, the project party authorizes the target chain NFT lock into the cross-chain contract of the target chain. If there is no cooperation from the project party, the NFT will not be transferred.
3. Could you now give us an insight into tokenomics of Rangers Protocol?
We believe that in terms of design, the token economy system must create real value for each user and encourage users to increase their productivity. Therefore, Rangers Protocol designed the Protocol Principle and Transparency Principle.
- The Protocol Principle states that an excellent economic system relies on protocol behavior and economic incentives rather than lengthy procedures and coercive measures.
- The Transparency Principle states that the system can have a centralized design, but the black box should be eliminated as much as possible.
4. Could you elaborate the killer features of Rangers Protocol and how it can benefit users?
- Rangers Protocol is a complete and comprehensive underlying infrastructure that supports not only NFT and complex application development but also asset cross-chain. Most of the existing solutions, on the contrary, only solve part of the problems and do not have completeness. This solution is currently the most advanced among all implemented. Therefore, we are confident that we can still have strong competitiveness in the future market.
- This is the main feature that distinguish us from other projects and is one of the competitive advantage. Secondly, Rangers Protocol is developing a complete set of application tools, including identity, equity, data services, key management, asset management, transactions, shops, leasing, other components, and IDEs that will be launched next year. They will focus on lowering the barriers for developers.
- Third, in the cross-chain part, Rangers Protocol adopts the consensus of VRF+TSS to ensure the security of assets across chains. During the cross-chain process, NFT data and assets can also be retained entirely.
1. Cheap gas fees
2. Real-time confirmation
3. Connects all blockchains
4. Secure asset cross-chain solution
5. Support large-scale gaming applications
6. Efficient & comprehensive development kit
The above are the most competitive aspects of Rangers Protocol, in my opinion.
5. Does Rangers Protocol have any exciting initiatives that are planned in the pipeline?
For Q2, we have planned to release our Rangers Engine Sub-Chain’s Plan
The target is to support our developers to publish sub-chains homogeneous to Rangers Engine.
Some Key Features:
1. Customizable basic components of the sub-chains
2. Customizable tokens and governance of sub-chains 3. Nodes and communities that can share the parent chain.
Community Live Q&A
1. I understand that Rangers Protocol has designed a tool to optimize from Web2.0 to Web3.0.
So, what are you doing to attract users to Web3.0?
And What benefits do you get if you have a $RPG?
Does this coin have a staking function?
So, Rangers Protocol is working with MixMarvel and MixMarvel DAO Venture to bridge Web2 applications enter the Web3 world. MixMarvel is the world’s leading blockchain content incubation platform and community of creators. And MixMarvel DAO Venture is an decentralized investment oragnization that established by MixMarvel. MixMarvel & MixMarvel DAO Venture together will discover, invest and incubate high-quality web2 teams and projects and helping them to develop into Web3 projects by integrates Rangers Protocol’s blockchain technology.
2. I read about the Co-founder (Jade) of Rangers Protocol who is a seasoned senior gamer who founded MixMarvel when he entered the blockchain gaming field in 2017. Is Rangers Protocol a continuation or offshoot of MixMarvel? Does the MixMarvel team run the Rangers Protocol too?
Rangers Protocol is a different project from MixMarvel.
Rangers Protocol’s former version, Rocket Protocol, was a layer-2 solution that supported the applications of the MixMarvel ecosystem apps. After years of development and upgrade, Rocket Protocol became Rangers Protocol, an independent blockchain infrastructure.
MixMarvel as world’s leading blockchain content incubation platform and community of creators is more on the application level. On the other had, Rangers Protocol is an infrastructure that provides technical upport.
So they are ecosystems on two different dimensions. However, Rangers Protocol and MixMarvel will be able to help complete the missing parts of each other and working together to bring more valuable projects to us.
3. Can you share your social media links so we can keep ourselves updated?
Twitter Account: https://twitter.com/rangersprotocol
Telegram community: https://t.me/RangersProtocol
And you can find all the other official social links of Rangers Protocol through https://linktr.ee/rangersprotocol
4. Where can I buy your token?
As you all know, that $RPG is now available on BitWell. Besides this centralized exchange, the DEX and platforms on which RPG is currently available include PancakeSwap, Uniswap, and you can stake $RPG or LP on MixMarvel.Finance for passive income.
5.In the crypto space we are only familiar with PoS (Proof of Stake), PoW (Proof of Work) but Rangers Protocol integrates an efficient VRF+BLS consensus mechanism to solve the problem of high-frequency trading. Can you elaborate more on this mechanism and how does it work?
This picture shows the benefits of Rangers Protocol’s VRF+BLS mechanism.
Rangers Protocol Official Media Channels
Please click the following links for further information about BitWell:
Visit us on https://www.bitwellex.com/